Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews

My day was so perfect. I still have guests calling me to tell me what an amazing wedding it was! I used a lot of the reviews on here, so I wanted to share some of my experience/thoughts.

Bryn Du Mansion : A+This place is amazing. I grew up in Granville, so this has always been one of my favorite places. Bruce is an absolute pleasure to work with! Bruce and his staff were available at all times to help with anything. The Mansion makes for some awesome photos! 

Cameron Mitchell Catering: A+The service and food were unbelievable. We did stations so guests were able to choose from many different options. The staff was superb. My glass was never empty, and they made sure all of our guests were taken care of. This was the biggest part of our costs, but it was important for us to have awesome food and service. Brooke Dowler was our event manager and she did an amazing job. I am so happy that I spent the extra money to have such impeccable food and service! 

Bendora Wedding Gallery: A+Sarah from Bendora was my day of coordinator. She did a fabulous job! I was so relaxed the entire day of the wedding—she handled everything! We even had meetings before the wedding to go over all the details. I highly recommend a day of coordinator—this was the best decision I made! Even if you don’t hire a coordinator, you should stop by the Bendora Wedding Gallery. It is super cute, and gives you tons of inspiration.
 Forever Fit By Nancy: A+I took her boot camp classes and did personal training sessions. Nancy is super affordable and makes working out tons of fun. I have continued my personal training after the wedding—I enjoy it that much! 

Henry Photography
: A+
I had my engagement photos and wedding photos done by Henry. Worth every penny! Ashley and Coty are a husband and wife team and make the process so much fun. You should check out their blog to see how incredible their photos are! 

Columbus Musicians
They are wonderful! The music was great, and they are super affordable. Ian made picking music out for the ceremony incredibly easy. He is also willing to play songs that you suggest. 

The Floral Design Studio
Daphne is the sweetest person to work with. My flowers looked amazing at my wedding. I had a TON of flowers for a very affordable price. She even came back the night of the wedding to take down all the flowers since there was a wedding there the next day.  

Columbus Trolley: AWe had a small issue with a trolley breaking down the day before my wedding. Columbus Trolley was able to provide a bus, but they did not have another trolley available for our guests until my reception. Overall, they made it work and even refunded some of my money. The driver was very friendly and welcomed all of my guests. 

DJ Matt Sexton: A+Matt kept things running smoothly and listened very closely to everything we asked for. He had a bit of a difficult set up since we had music inside and outside of the mansion. A very professional guy!

Nyte Flyte: A+The photo booth was such a hit amongst my guests. John was a pleasure to work with and I got an amazing deal for the photo booth! 

Shannon Goode: A+Shannon is an absolute sweetheart! My hair was everything I had hoped for on my wedding day. Book Shannon! 

Joy Macke: AWe had a bit of a scheduling issue that had me very concerned for my wedding day. Joy made it work, and all was good. We ended up having 90 degree weather and my makeup looked amazing. She specializes in air brush—highly recommend!

Central Ohio Wedding Video: A+We are so glad we decided to hire a videographer! Trent was amazing to work with and super affordable. He even does a 3 minute highlight reel of your wedding. I think I have watched it every day since the wedding! 

Anita Kline: A+Anita is very popular on here, so everyone knows how amazing she is. She welcomes you into her home and allows you to try some of the best cake ever. She is affordable, easy to work with, and the cake is awesome! 

The Granville Inn: A+Guest Accommodations/Rehearsal Dinner. The Granville Inn was amazing! They allowed us to pretty much take over the Inn the weekend of the wedding. A really neat place to visit if you are ever in Granville.

Wendy’s Bridal: A+I bought my dress and veil at Wendy’s. The whole process was so easy—fittings, pressing, etc. I’m so glad I went to Wendy’s to have everything done.  

Graeters: A+Such a huge hit. I highly recommend their sundae service.  

My invitations and programs were done by a close friend. All printing—menus, table numbers, save-the-dates—were done on Etsy.     

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards