January 2013 Weddings
Options

Not the ideal time

...to be sick.

There are a few parts to why, so just bear with me. My sister has two cats. My sister was living in an apartment in a city about an hour north of where we live. She got a new job in October here in town, so she moved back home. She is living in my parents house with me and my other sister right now until she can get her bearings enough to get a new place to live. There is not enough room two storage units to store her stuff from her apartment and my stuff from my dorm.So her stuff had taken up residence in the living room. Fine and dandy. wasn't hurting anyone.

Middle sister is 25 and somewhat unstable. She is a creature of habit almost to the point of it being harmful. So when thanksgiving this year was not as it normally is in our family, mid sis had a small breakdown. So mom is going out of her way to make sure Christmas is as close to normal as we can make it what with the wedding and this being my last christmas at home. Problem is, we usually put our tree in the living room. We cannot because of old sis's stuff. So last week, mom decides that she is going to move a bunch of old sis's stuff out to Great-Grandparents currently vacant house, 45 minutes from our house. Fine.

Except I'm allergic to cats.

Old sis's stuff staying stationary in the living room has been fine because I don't often go in there. But in the process of moving old sis's stuff out to the other house, we stirred up every bit of cat fur, dander and dust that had taken up residence on all of old sis's stuff. So I currently feel like death because I'm dealing with the post-nasal drop from h-e-double-hockey-sticks all because of mid sis's inability to deal with change.

oiy. I cannot be sick right now.

I can't decide whether I'm more irritated at old sis for having cats or mid sis for being 8-years-old about this.

Re: Not the ideal time

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards