Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews

the wedding March 20 turned out better than i ever expected... lovely weather and lots of fun !

Venue/Catering/Cake - Karen's Event Center - A++++
Karen's is LITERALLY the best kept secret in central Ohio.... The event center was gorgeous and the delicious food served within 20 minutes to 350 people.

Flowers - April's Flowers in Grandview - A
An adorable family-owned flower shop passed down through generations.  I only got a few flowers but she was inexpensive and pleasant to work with.

DJ - Nyte Flyte Entertainment -Mike  A-
A minus ONLY because leading up to the wedding I was a little concerned because i never spoke to the DJ who would actually be doing the event until 2 days before!   But Mike kept everyone on the dance floor all night and even adhered to my admittedly strange requests.  I felt that he "got" what we were going for with the event instead of just following a formula.  It was a great party!!

Photography - John Cover - Reflections Photo of Westerville - A+
Got to see the photos online a couple days ago and LOVE them!!!  I looked hard for a photographer that fit my style and John delivered exactly what I expected from his previous portfolio.  He is not for everyone - ( I was trying to stay away from the photojournalism type stuff that is popular now) .... But he was what I was looking for and I can't wait to choose my album ... And I'm not worried about that zit on my forehead because he retouched it out :)

Dress/Alterations - Alan Ray - A
I loved the shop because Lisa helped me find the perfect dress without pressuring me like the other places I had been (Wendy's and David's Bridal)  The alterations by Alan Ray were pretty pricey but he had to shorten the intricate bodice ... and he did a beautiful job in a timely manner.  A warning - as a person Alan was extremely blunt for better or worse - If that's your style, you will love him... If not you may hate him!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards