January 2013 Weddings
Options

TLC Four Weddings

Yay or nay?  Ok, who would go on the show if given the opportunity and who wouldn't?
image 82 Invited
image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: Dec 19
image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board

Re: TLC Four Weddings

• Options
    Oh H*LL no. The last thing I want is 3 girls who are just there to judge and tear apart what I do.

Your guests shouldnt have to listen to girls say

THe beefy is too beefy.
    The ice cream is too cold.
    Her style isn't my style so I can't possibly appreciate what she has done.

BUT, I will watch the sh*t out of the show. Laughing
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_tlc-four-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:e468e3fd-87bc-4a7c-a926-fb052e457282Post:98a591b7-1440-4bfa-ac05-c45aaa37ae70">Re: TLC Four Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh H*LL no. The last thing I want is 3 girls who are just there to judge and tear apart what I do. Your guests shouldnt have to listen to girls say THe beefy is too beefy. The ice cream is too cold. Her style isn't my style so I can't possibly appreciate what she has done. BUT, I will watch the sh*t out of the show.
    Posted by Scaponigro[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I was watching it last night and wondering...hmm, would I do this?  I have to admit I love watching - I just hate when the girls are so bitchy.  I don't like the fact that they have girls with completely different budgets competing against one another - 90% of the time, the girl with the biggest budget wins (duh!).
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think I would only because I think my wedding's going to be pretty awesome (LOL, Doesn't everyone?) and they're there taping so it's like a free videographer!

Also, I love when the bride that spent the most money comes in last place, LOL.  She doesn't deserve it anyway because she can afford a honeymoon.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it because my wedding won't necessarily follow the traditional structure. Our ceremony will be at hour long at least and we aren't having a cocktail hour or a plated meal. I feel like I would be at a disadvantage from the get go. 
  • Options
    That show is creating a monster in me! Every time a friend gets married I start critiquing and figuring out how to make mine better. Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards