Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Has anyone used Nyberg Creative Studios Photography?

So I already have an appointment set up with Alex at Imagen, but I want to try and set up a few more appointments. Sadly Meg Cooper has not emailed me back at all in 3 weeks, after emailing twice, so I'm not going to bother trying again. I came across Nyberg Creative Studios, and they got back to me right away, but I can't seem to find any reviews. Has anyone used them or know someone who has used them? I like their pictures and hopefully will set up an appointment, but thought I'd see if anyone had used them.

Here's their website, if anyone wants to give me their opinions on their photos. http://wedding.nybergstudio.com/

Thanks! :)

Re: Has anyone used Nyberg Creative Studios Photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I think the photos are pretty good, but I've never heard of them before.  And I did my fair share of researching when we decided to cancel our original photog and find someone else. 

Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_anyone-used-nyberg-creative-studios-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:012afc13-519c-4a59-9f56-0e30a31b3f43Post:8350809d-d3e8-443f-ae23-925d13306a18">Re: Has anyone used Nyberg Creative Studios Photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the photos are pretty good, but I've never heard of them before.  And I did my fair share of researching when we decided to cancel our original photog and find someone else. 
    Posted by SuperRNluvsChef[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, that's why I was a little concerned. But there weren't any reviews of my florist either and I love her, so I'm not opposed to going with a photographer that doesn't have a lot of reviews if I click with them. Plus they're having a great deal right now and I might not be able to pass it up budget wise! :-P</div>
  • Options
    FutureMrsS13FutureMrsS13 member
    edited December 2011
    I have not  heard of them either..and i been looking around for awhile now...lol
     I really want graddy photography but my guess is it wont be in my budget.

What are they offering?

Btw they looked like nice pics too!
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    I found them on Craigslist, they are offering 50% off their packages right now. However I was kind of put off by the last email I got from them - they seemed overly concerned that I was planning from out of town. I get that it's more difficult to plan things from out of town, but this is the first vendor I've had who has mentioned it or made an issue of it, which didn't make me feel great about it. I'm waiting for another email back and am hoping it was just a misunderstanding, but we'll see. In the meantime, Alex from Imagen is at the top of my list right now, though I'm hoping to find at least 2 more to meet with while I'm back in October!
  • Options
    MplsBride12MplsBride12 member
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for reviews for them, as I had seen their craigslist promo. Their wedding photos look good and you can't beat the 50% off price, but no reviews worry me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    It's also now been over a week since I emailed them back with more details of what I was looking for, and no response. I'm going to reach out to them one more time, but being that I'm planning from out of town, I just can't really deal with vendors that don't respond within a few days, or for sure within a week. It's really too bad though, because their pictures do look nice and the price is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards