Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Changing DJ with Midwest Sound

Has anyone ever asked to change their DJ with Midwest Sound?  I am less than a week out (AHHH!! SATURDAY!) and just got matched with a DJ.  She's requested a "raw gluten free meal" and that's not something we can provide, so I'm not sure what to do.  Definitely not the stress you want 4 days out! 

Re: Changing DJ with Midwest Sound

• Options
    I'd just call the main office and explain that the meal your DJ requested isn't an available option for you and is there someone else who could swap?
  • Options
    I agree with the PP that you should at least try to call and discuss the situation with someone to see if they can switch DJs for you. Hopefully they can! Good luck.
  • Options
    raw gluten free meal to me=salad without dressing or croutons.  

If she's going to be that specific in her meal request, I think she needs to fend for herself, or they need to give you a different DJ.  This can't possibly be the first time that this issue has come up.  Did she give you any suggestions on what kind of meal she means?
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ^I agree. That seems a little crazy to me to request something so....obscure. I mean good for her for sticking to that kind of diet (I wish I had the discipline!) but to request something like that 4 days in advance...I'd ask to switch, tell her unfortunately your venue won't be able to accomidate her, or just give her a plate of lettuce I guess.
  • Options
    How'd this turn out??  I'm dying to know!
  • Options
    We called and they set us up with a guy who seems like a WAAAY better match.  He was happy we offered him a meal, made no weird requests.  They were great. 
  • Options
    Oh I'm so glad to hear it went well.  Wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards