Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

RSVP card - thoughts?

Thanks to everyone who took a look at my invite yesterday at the GTG! I am now onto the RSVP postcard part of it and would love your thoughts again!

Here is a pic of how it looks together:

And here is the text cuz the pic is hard to read:

Please reply before September 9, 2010.                                              
                             Chicken  ~  Steak  ~  Child  ~  Regrets
Mr. Richard XXXX                    
Mrs. Elizabeth XXXX           
Ms. Diana XXXX                      
Mr. Kyle XXXX               

Meal Options Include:
Chicken   ~ Sonoma Chicken stuffed with cheese, spinach, and tomatoes
Steak   ~ Grilled Flank Steak marinated in balsamic vinaigrette
Child   ~ Age 12 and under 

Please note any dietary restrictions or food allergies.

Any thoughts?
TIA!

Re: RSVP card - thoughts?

• threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adore them!! Cant wait to see them in person. 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    I think it looks great! Are you doing them on vistaprint? Can you personalize each postcard on vistaprint to say the different names of different guests or are you filling in the names later?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I guess by children's, I would put what the children's meal is, rather than the age restriction.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like it.  Only comment is the font is a little hard to read - is there a serif font you could incorporate?  I might be late to the party on that because I don't remember what your invite fonts are.  You could carry the serif font all through your inserts since they'll probably be heavy on text.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I like them!  I'm impressed you're personalizing each of them... I don't think I could handle that task.

Agreed with LS, though.  Or maybe just leave the names the scripty font (people will probably be able to read their own names, or expect it.)  I couldn't open the photo any larger though, so I'm not sure if it's all easier to read at full size?
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies! Yea I posted this on my club board too and they said the same thing about the font - so I think I am going to change it to make it more legible across the inserts like LS said.

No I am just printing them on my home computer so that I can individualize each one - more work on the front end but will cause less confusion on who exactly is invited on the back end.

• debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they look fantastic and it's nice that you're specifying everyone who's invited. To you it's a great tactic to make sure the invite list is clear -- but to them it'll just feel really personalized and awesome!

Then there's the kid in me that giggles when I see "child" and "regrets" next to the food selection. You're serving children for dinner??? .... ;) Har har. Okay, I'm done now. 
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
    edited December 2011
    Ha Debbie - let's hope no one interprets it that way :).

K try two:

Any better?

I wish these pics would show up bigger too - I think if you click on it it enlarges?
  • amberh0515amberh0515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks good! Are you DIY pocketfolds, too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
     Yep! DIY pocketfolds with inserts. Whoo what a project - I am going to be glad when they are all done! But it is saving me so much money to DIY and they are exactly what I want - just costs me my time and we are still more than 6 months out so we should be good.
  • edited December 2011
    I love them.  And to answer your question, no.... it doesn't enlarge when I click on it. I'm at work though (shhh), so it might just be my computer! weird.
  • kkaew816kkaew816 member
    edited December 2011
    They look great! I'm doing the same thing with personalizing my RSVP cards, it actually didn't take too long!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards