Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Day Block Event Center (Also used by Spill the Wine) Summer Temperature

My Fiance and I are planning on getting married July of 2013 and are currently serching for a venue for the reception.  We recently looked at the Day Block event center and really liked it. Our only concern is one review of the space through Spill the Wine (it is often used directly by Spill the Wine but can be rented with seperate caterers.) , mentioned that it was extremely hot in the room.  Has anyone attended a wedding there in the summer? If so about how many were in attendance and how hot did it get?  Any other information that you think would be helpful?  There are not a ton of reviews on it which is why we are reaching out.  

Thanks!!

Re: Day Block Event Center (Also used by Spill the Wine) Summer Temperature

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_day-block-event-center-also-used-by-spill-the-wine-summer-temperature?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:07ba1e57-3ed3-4ae5-aec0-5f4736647b9ePost:526068d6-0cff-4168-9929-df78d6b6deec">Day Block Event Center (Also used by Spill the Wine) Summer Temperature</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Fiance and I are planning on getting married July of 2013 and are currently serching for a venue for the reception.  We recently looked at the Day Block event center and really liked it. Our only concern is one review of the space through Spill the Wine (it is often used directly by Spill the Wine but can be rented with seperate caterers.) , mentioned that it was extremely hot in the room.  Has anyone attended a wedding there in the summer? If so about how many were in attendance and how hot did it get?  Any other information that you think would be helpful?  There are not a ton of reviews on it which is why we are reaching out.   Thanks!!
    Posted by AndreaD713[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi Andrea, it's been a while since you have posted this but I thought I could respond to your question. My wedding was in February (which I know is NOT the same as summer) but we had around 185 guests and we were all comfortable the entire time. I've been there in the summer and didn't get the sense that it would become overheated. Good luck! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards