Ohio-Columbus

anyone know of any budget friendly DJs?

HELP!!!! does anyone know of any GOOD budget friendly DJs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone know of any budget friendly DJs?

• I haven't exactly seen our DJ in "action", but we are using Byron with Buckeye Entertainment.

He's awesome in person (when we met with him), and he seems like he really knows his stuff and will help make our wedding amazing.

Here's his site:
  • edited February 2012
    We are using buckeye entertainment as well and then there is midwest pro that we met with as well, he was like 100 dollars more than buckeye entertainment. 
  • Byron from Buckeye Entertainment did our wedding in October - he was awesome.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Ditto on Buckeye Entertainment... we haven't had our wedding yet but we thought Byron and Mike were super nice guys and very laid back. I have heard nothing but GREAT things about them. We booked them on the spot :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks ladies, unfortunately, Byron isn't available for our wedding date :( but ill check out midwest pro too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found ours today! Terry Figgins. He wont work for you if you want the whole "smoke and lights show"  shebang but I had a long conversation with him and he seems very together and reliable. He is $400 all inclusive for however long you need him and charges $40 extra to do ceremony music. Like I said....he wont work for everyone...he isn't "fancy lol but he is perfect for our low key wedding as we just need someone to play music and make announcements. He does have a full system, however, he still uses cds lol! We customize the playlist and he puts it together! Good luck with the search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards