Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding dress drama

SO I am having major wedding dress drama. When I tried it on at the store on Wed (The Bridal Center in Woodbury) it was a wrinkled mess and didn't fit correctly as it was too tight (although it did fit- it just needs to be adjusted) although the color was beautiful. Also my viel had HOLES IN IT! Three of them. they are not noticable but still... Although they did give me a hefty discount it was disappointing none the lessI took it out of its garment bag yesterday to hang it so maybe some of the wringle will release I noticed the zipped is starting to come apart from the fabric in one section a seam on the bodice has some loose threading! I am so disappointed and plan on caldling the bridal shop and saying something but has anybody had problems with this shop? I am afraid they might say though- the issues you with the dress could have happened after you took it home. Any advice?

Re: Wedding dress drama

• Options
    RTrepanierRTrepanier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also had a bad experience at this vendor site.  My recommendations would be to first ask them for all money to be returned for items not delivered as promised and then go to another reputable bridal center in the area and get alterations or fixes to your items.  If I had ordered a veil from a vendor and it came in with holes, I would not have taken it out of the store.  Take pictures and speak wiht the manager, if they are not cooperating, go to the BBB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards