Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Chair cover rentals

Anyone know of a good place to rent from that is inexpensive?  Can be online or in town, doesn't matter to me!  I just want basic white polysester chair covers -- I'd hope that's a pretty easy request!  :-DThanks!

Re: Chair cover rentals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Prestige Linens and Events. Nicole there has been super easy to work with and very helpful with design/decor ideas. They had the best price in town when I was looking for chair covers last fall.If you contact them for a quote, tell her you were referred by Kristine & Matt (8/8/2009) and you'll receive 15% off your order.Good luck!http://www.prestigelinensandevents.com/
  • Options
    malloryp8malloryp8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking and so far this is the cheapest I've found.. Hope it helps.http://www.heartstringsbridal.com/chair_covers.asp
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads-up on the discount!  That would be great!  Checking to see if our site has them, I honestly have no idea if they do or don't, but figured I'd start looking around any way!  I appreciate it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used prestiege as well and Choua was great to work with.  She even went out to the reception site to check out the chairs to make sure they would fit.  They also showed us how to tie the sashes.
  • Options
    jaramlerjaramler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Deckci Decor which was the cheapest I found.  I also got 25% off by booking at the wedding fair earlier this spring.  You could call or email and ask if there are any upcoming promotions.  That is how I knew about the one at the wedding fair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Deckci Decor-http://deckci.com/We got a % discount for saying we were referred by someone- I used another Knottie's name on here- if you are interested in using our names/date post your e-mail and I will send the info. Very inexpensive and flexible. We picked up all the chair covers and sashes- put them on ourselves and dropped them off to save money- worked out great. With 4 girls helping me we put 160 chair covers on and tied bows in an hour and a half!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heck yes I'll take any referrals & discounts I can!  Thanks so much! Here's my address: rkroering2003 at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DECKCI!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Prestige...we used Choua and she was excellent. We had them deliver, set up, and take down the chair covers, and it was well worth it, they did a fantastic job. I never met her in person, but my BM's did when they were setting up and said they were great!!They were right on time for set-up and take down, which was commendable because our reception venue only let them set up within 2 hours of the reception start time, and they had to have everything removed within 1 hour of the reception ending time. Their prices were very reasonable, too.
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One word of caution - I believe the Heartstrings covers are just the covers - no setup or takedown.  Might play into your decision if you have to stay until 2 a.m. folding chair covers to return them the next day :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me their name and wedding date for a referal with Deckci please! Chantel dot clark at hotmail dot com.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards