Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Back from Aruba and NonPro Pics

We got married on July 18th, and just got back yesterday from Aruba!  I've got some non-pro pics from the wedding here:http://tinyurl.com/mmzx7xand I also have some pics from our trip to Aruba here:http://tinyurl.com/kmb9jkHopefully I'll have some reviews done soon, but I just wanted to rave about our photographer!  Studio{Blue} (formerly Six Steps Photography) was amazing.  Bryan did everything he could to take the best photos possible (almost got hit by a car a couple of times), and his assistant for the day (Joey Tichenor) was super cool.  I'm really excited for him to post some teasers on his blog, and I'll let y'all know when he does!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back from Aruba and NonPro Pics

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like it was a great day!! Aruba looked like a blast too. I loved how luke and leia made a cameo appearance in some of the photos, lol. Can't wait to see the pro pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your wedding day looked beautiful, and I love the Luke and Leia Lego people in your Aruba pics.  :)
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aruba? I'm sooo jealous! Ditto on loving Luke and Leiha.
  • Options
    Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! It looks like Aruba was fabulous. I had to tell FI, that at least I am not the only one that makes sad faces everytime we have to go home from vacation or a trip. :) Can't wait to see your pro pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah for Aruba! We are going there for our honeymoon in September. We are staying at the occidential (spelling?). Can you send me your thoughts on place to see/avoid while there? We have all inclusive but will def get out to see the sights. I noticed you did the jeep tour which we've heard is awesome. Did you reserve that stuff before you left or once you arrived?Any ideas or info you can send me would be much appreciated!svogland (at) gmail.THANKS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards