Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

The new signature photo is

a photo of your favorite celebrity crush.  Thanks Smorriso for the fun idea!Here are the instructions of how to add the signature picture. How to post a picture in a thread (2 options):FIRST OPTION - Good for those who are using Internet Explorer and are on a PC or Laptop with Internet Explorer.1. Find the photo you want to use and right click it. Click Properties.2. Highlight the Address/URL (it begins with http://) and click copy.3. Go to the TinyURL TinyURL Website and click paste in the empty box. Click enter. 4. Click on the link that says "open in a new window". Right click the image in the new window and click copy.5. Go to your desired Knot thread, right click in the text area of your thread and click paste.6. Click on the image and use the upper left corner 'box' to drag it inward and resize it to something normal.SECOND OPTION - Good for those using Firefox or a Mac computer:<SPA N style="COLOR: rgb(162,126,108); FONT-FAMILY: Century Gothic">1. Find the photo you want to use and right click it. Click Properties.2. Highlight the Address/URL (it begins with http://) and click copy.3. Go to the TinyURL Website and click paste in the empty box. Click enter. <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Century Gothic">4. Go to your Knot thread, and use this code. Remember to change the items in green and to delete the stars*:[*img]tinyurl[/img*]5. Replace the word tinyurl with the tinyurl code you created in steps 1, 2 and 3.5. Push enter.6. Begin typing what you wish about the picture you just posted. YOU CANNOT TYPE BEFORE YOU PUT IN THIS CODE OR IT WILL NOT WORK. REMEMBER THIS. Typing must go AFTER the image code is posted
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The new signature photo is

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good grief...that's enough to make me come out of lurkdom. Mmmmmmm....Rob....humina humina humina And hey, he's less than 2 years younger than me. I fully stand by my ridiculous crush on this man.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, Heather! I love it, he is a close second. But only as Edward, as RobPatt, he is kind of a mess. Did you check the new wolf pack... Holy Hotness!!!

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA SMorriso I love that your celebrity crush is Shia, too! I've had a crush on him since I was a freshman in high school, back in his dorky Disney channel days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cedric, Edward, RPattz...I'll take that man however I can get him.
  • Options
    jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh! I love me some Edward Cullen..... Channing Tatum is my celeb studmuffin!!! Yum!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm...Channing is my 2nd place finisher. Have you seen She's The Man?!? Oh my sexy....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never do the signature photo thing (party pooper!) but I just have to say that it has been VERY ENJOYABLE this week to be on Mpls message boards! Nothing like some man candy to soothe any wedding planning-damaged frayed nerves!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards