Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

hair accessories!

I'm looking for suggestions of places to find cute hair accessories!  I've looked online, but like the idea of purchasing in store.  I'm drawing a blank on what stores sell hair accessories (I mean more than combs and clips), looking for cute wedding hair pieces.  The only thing that comes to mind is Claires and Kohls.  Anywhere else you can think of?

Re: hair accessories!

• doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Che Bella on Grand Avenue in St. Paul - their pieces are lovely!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Che Bella! Love that store. Also, Brides of France has some really cool stuff on 50th and France.
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Che Bella on Grand Ave. :) They have lots to choose from in the store, but will also custom-make pieces if you want. I had them alter a piece in the store so it included some seed pearls, to match the beading on my dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Brides of France because their pieces are cheaper since they're consigned.  They have a location in Uptown too: 3042 Hennepin Ave. by the Paper Source.
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Che Bella - they really have beautiful pieces.  They have some lovely veils too! That being said, I got my hair pin at Kohl's for $4, which was significantly less than any of the prices at Che Bella.  Do what works for you :)
  • flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're at all crafty, you could DIY. Joann sells 6" combs that are often used for headpieces, and you could add your own netting, beads, etc. If you can find a picture of something you like online, chances are you can DIY for a lot less.
  • mrs.katematchmrs.katematch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't JUST look for hairpieces -- things like brooches can be used just as easily.  I've found a variety of options at Kohl's and Ulta has some smaller sparkly/pearly things in their hair accessory aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards