Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

*coley351*

Question for youa bout Edinburgh.  For the $12k did that include open bar? and how many people did you have?

Re: *coley351*

• Options
    KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pbi. we just had our reception at Edinburgh and it was amazing. they were beyond helpful with everything (including a free childs plate of chicken fingers and fries when my flower girl couldnt find "anything" to eat that night :) we had around 211 eating - buffet style (fantastic food and presentation- we created our own offerings by mixing what they have in their different options). we did not do an open bar that was added to our final bill (DHs dad opened it for a few hours though on his CC). we came in around $12-13k (i cant remember exactly) we rented the lower ballroom (their ballrooms i believe rent for different prices (i.e. different minimums)). for a saturday they did have a $9K minimum for food/beverage when we booked early last year. sorry to butt in but figured any insight on venues is nice to have. if you have any other questions feel free to email me, address is in my bio
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The 12K (planned for 200 people) does include 4 kegs and an open bar up to $1,000- so if you cut that out you would reduce your price a lot (more than $2,500)!! Also, we are having a buffet which is more expensive than the plated dinners, so you could always choose the cheaper of those choices. There are ways to reduce your price!  Negotiate with Cheron- I did and got over $1,000 reduced! Email me at gregorna@uwec.edu if you have any other questions :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards