Ohio-Columbus

Airbrush Tanning

Hi girls!!  FI and I are getting our epics done next week and I was hoping to get an airbrush tan before to give me a bit more color.  Do any of you have any recommendations of good (and maybe inexpensive) places to go?!

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: Airbrush Tanning

• Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Based on the recommendation of my sister, I went to TanPro (she has used one in Toledo as well as one on Polaris in Columbus and said it always turns out the same). She and I are both INCREDIBLY pale people - as in we burn at the slightest bit of sunlight and when we ARE tan people still call us pale).

I did the darkest of the spray tans they have (there's three levels) for my wedding and it turned out great - not at all orange-y or unnatural looking. If anything, I kind of wanted to go back for a second spray to get a bit darker.
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have done the booth spray tans numerous times, and most places have the same equipment...so if you are going that route, most any place is fine.

I recently had an airbrush tan for the first time (FH too!) for our e-pics.  We went to Revolve Sunless Tanning and Salon out in Pickerington.  It was a bit of a drive for us, but TOTALLY worth it for the price.  Men are only $25 and I believe students are only $25!  Most other airbrush places start at around $50 or more.  Plus, the owner does all of the tanning so you are not left at the hand of some high school student who was just trained last week...  Anyway, I think their contact information is on their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolve-Sunless-Tanning-and-Salon/144658378938584?sk=info
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about jolie laide hair salon in german village, they do it for like 40 dollars and it is a lady who sprays you so you are even, on tuesdays it is 10 dollars.
  • edited December 2011
    I just went to ProTan in Grandview for a spray tan before our engagement shoot. I really liked it and it was only $10 for my first time. I've tried to upload a pic to show you what it looks like but my computer is acting up. You can check out my pictures...I just posted them on June 2012. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm home now....here are pics showing my spray tan.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards