Ohio-Columbus

New Knottie on board!!

Hi ladies!! I am super excited to say I am finally in the planning stages of my enagement/wedding. I've had the ring for four months, but we have finally decided on a date. I didn't want to start picking colors, venues, dresses yet until I knew the time of year. What are the hot trends in Columbus right now for wedding receptions??
It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra

Re: New Knottie on board!!

• jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh Congrats!  You will have to join our facebook group too!

Two really big themes right now are rustic elegance and vintage romance.  When is your date??  That will really dictate so much.  (For example, I originally wanted an outdoor rustic wedding, but that doesn't work very well in December.)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome, welcome.
    There are some big things going on here!
    We have a FB group that you can keep up to date on too!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/242206685825776/?notif_t=group_activity

We are having a GTG (get together) TOMORROW!
    We are meeting at 7pm sharp!

It's at Starbucks on Polaris pkwy
    1187 Polaris Pkwy
    Columbus, OH 43240

Also, I am working on our website:
    www.columbusknotties.weebly.com

They call me Peach- just throw me up in a post if you need anything!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!

Basically there are no rules or limits....you can go trendy you can go off-beat-bride.

There are also a ton of girls to help bounce ideas off of here.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!

I am one of the few married old ladies on here.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!!

I am definitely vintage romance! Can you believe that I am 25 years old and have no facebook! Hahaha. I tried it out a few years back and it gave me the creeps, so I don't get the facebook lingo. I stick to LinkedIn :)

I want a place that is super elegant, I don't want to be a bride that looks back in thirty years and says whattt was I doing?! Kind of like every bride from the 1980's haha. I would love to join you for one of your get togethers! I'm floating on a color scheme right now of ivory, navy blue, and a really light shade of red. I think the navy blue and ivory would be the main colors with red as small color in boucays?

What are everyone's feelings on wedding planners? My family keeps telling me I should get one, but I feel like this is all stuff I can do on my own! I'm looking at July 6th of next year, I think that gives me plenty of time. Thoughts?
    It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards