Ohio-Columbus

wedding review #3-piece of cake bakery

I called probably 10 different cake places in Columbus, but I just loved Piece of Cake the most!  They were so relaxed and organized that it made the cake tasting process so fun and enjoyable!  My sister and I went to the tasting, because my fiance couldn't make it.  They sent me home with an extra piece of cake for him to try out though!  I thought that was so thoughtful.

The cake on our wedding day was exactly the way we had ordered it--we could not have been happier with the flavor and quality of the cake!  I also ordered a groom's cake to surprise my husband and he was SO happy with their replica of Ohio Stadium!  

Re: wedding review #3-piece of cake bakery

• edited December 2011

My cousin got her cake from Short North Piece of Cake and it was TERRIBLE! They had to give her a full refund. No one at the event would even eat the cake...luckily she had a candy bar with cupcakes or it would have been a disaster. Just an FYI! I definitely won't be using them...but am looking for suggestions on a cake vendor with cake that tastes good...I'm fine with a simpler design as long as it's yummy!

• edited December 2011
    www.enticingicings.com ;) most delicious cake I've ever tasted. hands down. plus... she's SUPER inexpensive!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Shorth North Piece of Cake for our wedding, and have since ordered a few more cakes for various occassions, and we have been thrilled every time.  Delicious!!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards