Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Help!

Where can I find vases like these?? We have chosen our main color to be green and I love this idea for a centerpiece. TIA![IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/15rdz4n.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PS, we want the vase to be green and have the square shape :)
  • Options
    MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    The vase is just a simple clear square base vase, you can probably get it from IKEA or Walmart pretty reasonably...  The "green" you're seeing is actually a leaf that's in the water, unfortunately I can't think of the name of it but I got some of them from the Flower Guys when I was doing some flowers for my parent's anniversary pretty reasonably and they just wrap around the inside of the vases for a really neat effect. 
  • Options
    Emily&DuncanEmily&Duncan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are they aspidistra leaves? I know our florist is using those in vases for us. Or maybe ti leaves?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I know that the vase in the picture is clear, what I'm looking for is an actual green vase that looks just like it. I want a more solid green. Thanks though! If I can't find the right vase then I will certainly just get the clear one and get the leaves.
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://bit.ly/L9QnW I would just go for the leaves though... Clear vases are TONS cheaper.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks LS, those are great but I think you are right.. I haven't found anything close that is green for a reasonable price.
  • Options
    mknutson74mknutson74 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey felaney,  I know this is dated, maybe posted before and that it has nothing to do with this post but... I was wondering how you did you aisle runner? I never paid attention to these posts before becuz we didn't want one, now we do and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your monogram! it is under your DIY, how did you do it?   Help from anyone would be appreciated!Missy (m dot knutson at live dot com)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I wish I could take credit for those but they are actually my inspiration photos. All of the directions and pictures are from a popular wedding blog called Road to the Aisle.. I hope that helps!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards