Ohio-Columbus
Options

Camp mary orton

Has anyone had a ceremony/reception at camp mary orton in sept-oct!? What was the weather like with no climate control? Could it be a lot of outdoors too? What colors did you use because my dress is blush pink! :)

Re: Camp mary orton

• Options
    My brother got married at Camp Mary Orton at the end of August.  The ceremony was outside the lodge and it was perfect, beautiful, green, and kinda warm.  Inside the lodge was VERY warm.  They had fans going and all the windows open, but everyone was sweating buckets.  However, EVERYONE still danced the whole night and the reception went on for like 6+ hours.  The place looked very dressed up with just white tablecloths and some flowers.  Didn't take much.
    Their colors were black, white, and champagne.  They had the antique/lace feel and did lots of babies breathe.  The look fit very well at the lodge.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_camp-mary-orton-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:464b2ad1-fe4d-4571-b776-277239daaf18Post:e18e9a14-8742-40cf-8ada-d293acdc1d78">Re: Camp mary orton</a>:
    [QUOTE]My brother got married at Camp Mary Orton at the end of August.  The ceremony was outside the lodge and it was perfect, beautiful, green, and kinda warm.  Inside the lodge was VERY warm.  They had fans going and all the windows open, but everyone was sweating buckets.  However, EVERYONE still danced the whole night and the reception went on for like 6+ hours.  The place looked very dressed up with just white tablecloths and some flowers.  Didn't take much. Their colors were black, white, and champagne.  They had the antique/lace feel and did lots of babies breathe.  The look fit very well at the lodge.
    Posted by parsonae[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks so much for the input, so you think a Sept-oct wedding in the lodge would be more comfortable... Trying to choose between mid sept or early october is a hard call.</div>
  • Options
    Hard to say...you never really know with Ohio weather.  I would probably shoot for early October, but it's hit or miss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards