Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Yellowtree Event and Video???

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting ahold of them? 

Re: Yellowtree Event and Video???

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I remember correctly, I think they were the one company that I looked into that was no longer doing weddings. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I saw too on their website it said they're not taking any new clients.  They were our videographers for our June 6 wedding and said we'd have our video in 2 months, or 3 at the latest.  I've tried to get in touch with them just to see where it's at and have not gotten any response???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our Aug. 8 wedding... I know their email address changed awhile ago. What email address are you using?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the new one they have posted on their website.  When I emailed them our music selections for the video it took awhile for them to respond, but that was around the time they switched to a new address.  Since that time I've been using the new one but haven't heard anything...
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten our wedding video either from 6/20/09. I emailed them and got a response about a month ago, but nothing as of late.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was interested in using them, but they weren't taking any clients for 2010.  I ended up using True2Life, and she is GREAT!Little Sweetie - You are kidding?!?!  From a June wedding and you STILL have not gotten your video?  Not good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The OP is waiting since 6/6 - I feel bad for *them*! I'm patient though, I guess.

• Options
    AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh I am slow today...  Wow, that is ridiculous!  I hope they get their act together soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Trying to be patient:=) I guess I don't mind if I knew they were still working on it...but the most difficult part is not getting any response. *Little Sweetie* I guess it's good (?) to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully we'll both have them soon!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope so!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards