Ohio-Columbus
Options

Ron Walker Photography?

Has anyone heard of or worked with him before? I like his photos and his rate seems reasonable, but I won't get a chance to go home to meet him anytime soon because I live out of state. If you know of him, what do you know? Any advice? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ron Walker Photography?

• Options
    There are so many photographers in Columbus.
    From personal experience, I would recommend setting up a teleconference and discuss his photography background.

Also, I highly recommend Stephanie Barnes Photography. There a number of brides using her because she is reasonably priced and is the best. She did our engagement photos at the last minute and we hired her for our wedding based on that experience.
    I highly suggest her.
    www.stephaniebarnesphotography.com

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    saacjw i am using ron walker!!! :) if you need any info or just want my opinion of him you can PM me!!! 
  • Options
    PS he did our engagement pictures and they turned out wonderful! I can send you a link to them if you want to see how they turned out! :D
  • Options
    I think Ron Walker did my sister's senior pics and they turned out wonderfully. =)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_ron-walker-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:49455916-5cc7-4411-ba2a-4495161e4d5cPost:79472ab5-0760-4f87-8de6-8e9c9ec91295">Re: Ron Walker Photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]PS he did our engagement pictures and they turned out wonderful! I can send you a link to them if you want to see how they turned out! :D
    Posted by kleem15[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me how much his deposit is?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards