Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Photog CHECK!!

We met with Brittany with Render Photography this evening and booked on the spot! She is just getting out on her own and her prices are super low right now while she's building her portfolio. She was/is an associate with La Vie Photography. We have our engagement session next Sunday and we also booked an after wedding shoot.She was so nice and personable and answered all of our million and one questions.I am so excited!!! I haven't been able to stop smiling! What a huge check to have out of the way.Thank you so much to whoever mentioned her in the most recent photog thread!Her blog if anyone is interested is http://www.renderphotography.blogspot.comA website is in the works, she's working on getting enough of a portfolio to put together a website.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photog CHECK!!

• Options
    kateandlukekateandluke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah!  I'm so glad you went with Brittany!  I went to school with her and she is such an awesome person and photographer.  Have fun with her and tell her when you see her on Sunday that Kate from the cohort says hi :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be sure to do that! She had asked me how I found her and I couldn't remember your name to be able to tell her who it was that mentioned her on here. Thank you so much for providing me with her blog info, I never found her while googling and so far, I am extremely happy with our decision to go with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this, we're meeting with Brittany tonight! congrats on getting that big check done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun Muffers! You'll have to report back and let me know how it went. I thought she was great, and she put up with all of my fiance's bad jokes and all of our questions. We're getting everything I wanted and more for one hell of a price!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards