Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Sent out our STD's

It's on now!  Our STD's went out late last week and people are starting to get them. I was excited when I got a text from a friend saying they got theirs and can't wait - made me think of the fun it's going to be and it has been so far vs if I should move the emblem on our invite to the left an 1/8 of an inch which I've been focusing way too much on the past week. :)

Re: Sent out our STD's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Umm crap! We are a day after you and we don't have ours done yet haha. We have the design done but we need to print and address them! Ahh! That's fun that you are getting responses from people, I can't wait for that!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Big check off the list (and a really fun one at that!) The only thing I kept thinking when I sent ours out was how bizarre it's going to be to see it at our friends' and families' houses.  I had been looking at ours on our own fridge for a long time while I put the finishing touches on it, but to go to someone else's home and see it up will freak me out a little b/c it's becoming so real!  7 months from Wednesday, I can't believe it!Oh, and it was fun running into you at the Wedding Fair yesterday -- gosh, that was crazy!  I felt like we had been there for 10 hours just because there was so much going on!  wow, glad I have all but 2 vendors booked.....don't think I could do another one of those!  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards