Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

**cswaldon**

Just saw your post about your honeymoon. Make sure to go to a luau! My sister and her husband got married in Hawaii, and during our time there we went to a luau. SO AWESOME, and a cool "cultural" experience. Hawaii is literally my personal definition of heaven; the weather is perfection. (And the people are super nice, and it's really clean!) FI and I thought about it for our honeymoon location, but we want to go somewhere we've never been before.Pearl Harbor is a must-see. Actually, that's also where my dad was stationed during the Vietnam War. Oh, and I drank soooooo many fruity drinks during our week in Hawaii -- I couldn't even look at pineapple for a year afterward :)

Re: **cswaldon**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME! Thanks for the input! I SO hope that I get to the point where I won't be able to look at another pineapple. This will be such a good challenge :) Bring on the fruity drinks!
  • Options
    periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will have more fruity drinks than you'll know what to do with! I could probably force myself to drink a Lava Flow again :)We also rented equipment one afternoon and went snorkeling at Sharks Cove, which was AMAZING. The water is relatively shallow, but the fish around there are beautiful! And we were swimming among big sea turtles! That was one of the coolest things ever -- definitely something you can't do back home!My sister also went to one of those aquariums where she swam with seals and dolphins. I opted to lay on the beach instead :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards