Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Earrings

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good shop in the cities that sells jewelry?  I ideally want crystal (think swarovski) dangle earrings that are fairly light weight with a lot of sparkle.  I have looked on etsy and have not found anything that I love.  I'm hesitant to have a designer just make me one without being able to try them on first.  Also, I'm not great at DIY projects so I don't really want to attempt them at this point.  Where else can I go and look?  I've been to Swarovski, Macy's, Claire's and have looked at some of the bridal shops.  Thanks for the help. 

Re: Earrings

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just PMed you!
  • amyreyn1028amyreyn1028 member
    edited December 2011

When I was at CheBella in St. Paul they had some beautiful sparkly earrings.  They have tons more at their store than what is on thier website.

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Off Saks Fifth Avenue downtown and love them. They are swvorski crystal and rhodium plated so they won't tarnish at all.  It's hard to tell from the picture but they are really sparkly and look very elegant (not cheap) which sometimes is hard to find.  Off Saks also has a 30 day return policy so you can try on with your dress, some bridal stores you can't do that with.

I tried on some at the bridal salons and a few of the styles turned a little so you could see the backs and it made them look cheap (they were not $200) so I started looking else where. Like Macys and eventually found mine at Off Saks Fifth Ave.
  • schmoodschmood member
    edited December 2011
    There is a place at Rosedale, I think it's called Yan Asian Botique, they have a ton of jewelry, lots of crystal.   I don't remember for sure how their prices ran, but I don't think their stuff was terribly expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Che Bella in St Paul.  They had just want you're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards