Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding Hair Emergency?

So I am ten days from my wedding, and last night my hairdresser did not show for my trial. I tried to call and their voice mail is full. Does anyone have any recommendations for last minute hair and makeup? I have three bridesmaids, but worse comes to worse they can do their own hair. I just really want mine done!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Hair Emergency?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out this post just yesterday --> CLICK HERE
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try a salon? Prom should be done around the cities and they might be able to get you in last minute. We are going to Cole's for our wedding and I go there all the time. If you need more information on them let me know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is the wedding? If it's not far from Uptown area of Mpls, I'd recommend Uptown Hair District. Shawn is my stylist and I'm sure would do a wonderful job, if she's available. Otherwise there's a lot of other good stylists there too.
  • Options
    ErinH5ErinH5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately the emergency is related to the reccommended vendor in the post earlier about hair.

Thanks for the recommendations! I am hopeful there was a miscommunication and my previously scheduled people will work out, but want to make sure to have a back up plan in case!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my hairdresser, Jesse, at Hair police.  He doesn't normally work on Saturdays, do he may be able to travel to your location to do hair if he is available.
    Henry
    imageHenry Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Ficocellos.  I went to the traning academy for many years and I've had my hair done there for 2 or 3 weddings. 

www.ficocellos.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards