Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

How long did it take before you received your engagement pics?

I'm going on 3 weeks and am so impatient! ! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How long did it take before you received your engagement pics?

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think that 3 weeks is all that long. It probably took ours about that. Did your photographer say when to expect them?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine took two weeks,, it all depends on how busy your photographer is and if it is a busy season.
  • Options
    TCbride1TCbride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We've been waiting a little over 3 weeks, too!  Ours posted a few sneak peaks and a blog post and said the rest will be mailed when finished. I'm hoping for the next week or 2. It's hard to be patient! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It took 3 weeks to get our disc in the mail. Our photog gave us a heads-up that she was in the middle of a very busy fall wedding season, otherwise it would have been shorter. She did, however, put a sneak peek up on Facebook wthin 24-hours of our photo session, which was great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh!  My photog said we would have them by today.  I told them we have a vistaprint deal expiring by the end of the week, so we were assured we'd have them before then.  They said that it's their busy time, so usually it takes 2 weeks, but it'd be closer to 3 with us.  It's been over 3 weeks, and I sent an email to them last night saying that if they're not already in the mail, I'd like to pick them up so we have them in time.  Basically, I'm getting really impatient.  I would be a little more patient if I didn't have money waiting to be spent.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011

Ours took about a week and a half, but it really all depends on your photographer, how much editing they do, and what their schedule is like. I'd just ask for a relative time frame of when he/she expects to have them out to you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only waited about a week but that is beacause our photographer was my FMIL who is a wedding photographer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya, it's been a month since we took our e-pics! I got a sneak peek about 2 weeks later, but nothing since. I know our photographer has been busy, but I'm still going to email him today for an ETA. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours took four weeks and it was REALLY hard to wait.
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It actually ended up taking about 5 or 6 six weeks by the time we got them.  The first batch of discs got lost in the mail, so I had to wait longer than usual because they had to mail them twice.  
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    JKcarlenJKcarlen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours took 2 months but I know our photographer was extremely busy this fall... and she runs her own company.  I told her no rush!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It took about a month to see the online gallery and another week before we got the disk in the mail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards