Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vendor Reviews 8/18

We had our wedding this past Saturday at my In Laws home in Scandia here are all the reviews of our vendors:

Midway Party Rental- We had the tent, walls, tables, chairs, gazebo, runners, napkins, dance floor and bar all rented from Midway. They were the cheapest for most items, were responsive and had everything delivered on the Thursday before the wedding. We had a few lightbulbs burnt out in the tent lights and we just changed those. One very minor thing!
Grade A

River Valley Catering- Passed appetizers, and a plated salad, we had salmon and steak for dinner and everything was perfectly cooked and delicious! My one major complaint, they were VERY late. They were originally supposed to be there at 3 and the appetizers showed up around 4:30 (after we were done with the ceremony). Once the first  truck got there the appetizers were out within 15 minutes, so the guest didn't end up waiting too long for the first round of food. Our dinner ended up being 25 minutes late since the 2nd food truck didn't get there until 5:30. Talk about stress!! It all worked out and everything was really good, I just wish they had been on time. They got stuck in traffic and left later then they wanted to.
Grade B-, and that is just because they were so late!

Instant Request DJ- Justin.
So great! He played fantastic music and everyone was out dancing until almost 1am. Loved them!!
Grade- A+

Kim Skavnek Photography- I am grading just on how fun she was to be around, I haven't seen pictures yet but I know they will be awesome. She is incredibly affordable and did such a great job.
Grade- A

Dress- Wedding Shoppe. I loved my dress, all I needed was a hem. I had great service there but did not do alterations there.
Grade A

Suits- Nordstrom. We bought a suit, shirt and tie from Nordstrom this past spring, we had the 1 groomsman get the same pants, shirt and tie. They looked great! We did have a few issues actually picking up the items after they were altered but nothing major.
Grade B+

The rest of the things we did ourselves, a family friend made cakes, we bought all the beer, wine and alcohol and had a bartender, we did not have real flowers and my Aunt made my jewelry. So only a few vendors to review.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards