Ohio-Columbus

NWR ugh

So....my apartment flooded monday. I swear I hate this apartment and cannot wait to move. I realize all of the things that have gone wrong here for the most part are not the complexes fault but still. Examples of just a bit of the bad stuff.... This is the second flood I've had here in the past three years I have lived here, we have been out of power 5 times-twice for over a week, cars broken into twice, fiances car nearly totalled by a tree falling on it and was out of a car for 2 months and my car was totalled by the tree falling on it. I guess I am just over it. I am worried about when we finally get our own place. I don't have good luck. One of my apartments at OSU had the ceiling in the kitchen fall thru too. Luckily that was the week we moved out and that was totally the landlords fault. We had them come like 5 times over a month period trying to fix our ac unit...and ultimately the thing that was wrong with it caused the ceiling to cave but still...that is just another example of my luck with places.

Re: NWR ugh

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_nwr-ugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:522a345c-3cc9-4101-b980-41c72e6d6c89Post:c70b3430-9b6e-4d27-a437-4a47f2e860c8">Re: NWR ugh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you living osuchica?
    Posted by AshLW[/QUOTE]
    down in the dirty south....aka Tennessee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards