Ohio-Columbus

Groupon for photobooth

Groupon has a pretty good deal going on right now for a photobooth.  I didn't use this vendor at my wedding (nor did I use a photobooth at all), so I can't really say if they are worth it.  However, I love groupon and was shopping for other items today when I came across this deal.  Their lgroupon prices are WAY below what I priced out when I was looking for my wedding 6 months ago.  I think the cheapest I could find for four hours was around $650 and this is for $419. 

Re: Groupon for photobooth

• <div>I saw this Groupon and was wanting to buy it! We want a photobooth for our wedding, and this deal is incredible. The problem is that it expires one year after purchase, and our wedding is 9/28 of next year. If they are somehow still selling them at the end of this month, I'll definitely buy one!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_groupon-for-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:537f486a-eb9f-47bc-824c-f665a732eecaPost:4a4c9afe-a881-4419-a069-5e74b98c9f36">Groupon for photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Groupon has a pretty good deal going on right now for a photobooth.  I didn't use this vendor at my wedding (nor did I use a photobooth at all), so I can't really say if they are worth it.  However, I love groupon and was shopping for other items today when I came across this deal.  Their lgroupon prices are WAY below what I priced out when I was looking for my wedding 6 months ago.  I think the cheapest I could find for four hours was around $650 and this is for $419. 
    Posted by mgoeser[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards