Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Need onsite hair and makeup reviews!

Looking to have my hair and makeup done onsite, with the option of having the bridesmaids done as well. 

I am looking for your reviews with companies you have looked at or booked.  How was the pricing, the communication, the final style?  Did you have a trial done?

TIA!

Stacey

Re: Need onsite hair and makeup reviews!

• Hi Stacey,

I have booked Emily J for onsite makeup and hair.  She owns her own salon in Minneapolis, and I had heard really good things about her through small, independent vendors I trust.  I do have to say she is kind of pricy, but this is one area in which I wanted to splurge and I have been extremely impressed with her work.  Communication has been excellent, and my trial is setup for September before my October wedding.

She also is very organized, I asked her if she knew what order my BM's would get their hair/makeup done and she immediately sent me an excel sheet that showed who was going at what time and it will make it really easy for me to incorporate that into a timeline. 

Here is her website:  http://emilyj.com/

Good luck!
  • Emily J's work looks amazing. I think I'm going with Brett Dorrian. Both are pricey, but I think very much worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards