Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Off the Rack Dress Shops

Hi Ladies,

It's been quite a while since I planned my wedding, so I'm out of the loop on dress shops.  

I'm going dress shopping with my sister who is getting re-married next month and we're looking to shop at stores that sell dresses off the rack.

Does anyone have any recommendations for shops in Twin Cities, preferably Minneapolis, that sell off the rack?

Thanks!

Re: Off the Rack Dress Shops

• I have two friends that got off-the-rack dresses... one got a sample off the rack at Wedding Shoppe (they have a whole section of these on the main floor adjacent to the cash register) and the other got hers at Bride to Be Consignment in Burnsville!  I think most bridal shops have discounted dress samples, so it's definitely worth a call.  Good luck!
  • Richfield has Brides on France. That store has consignment dresses. Beautiful selection when I got my dress there. The own helped me pick out dresses to try on and she was super nice.

GL!
  • Unique Bridal in Blaine. It isn't your traditional bridal salon, but they have tons of great dresses, including designer ones at great prices. It is where I got my dress.
    Photobucket
  • Chapel of Love @ Mall of America has more of a clothes-store situation than a bridal store situation.  They only have a 8-10 different styles but they have 8-10 different sizes of each style they carry.  I'm considering a dress I saw there and liked being able to try it in a few sizes.
  • Classy Consignment Bridal in Anoka has tons of gowns for amazing deals.
  • The Wedding Shoppe, hands down. I just bought mine off the rack last week--as a sample. more than 50% off and it was just as good as new-- AND I didn't have to wait for it to ship in. But, look through the samples.. buying from their stock off the rack will be more expensive (probably only 10% off or so)
  • Sixpence Boutique in St. Paul. Designer wedding gowns for 50% off retail.
    They also have a variety of other things for your wedding as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards