Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Married and Vendor Reviews

Ahhh We just got back from our honeymoon!! We got married on Saturday July 16th and left for our honeymoon that Monday!!! The past 2 weeks have been so amazing and couldnt have asked for anything more!!! We are so happy!! We still cannot believe how fast the day went and wish we could replay it over and over it was sooo amazing!!

Here are some reviews and everything actually went smoothley!!!

I will also be working on putting up all my things for sale from our vintage themed wedding. Lots of one of a kind DIY projects!!!

Florist: Brilliant Bouquet in Chaska (A+++)
My flowers were absolutely amazing :) I showed them exactly what I wanted and thats what they gave me!!!

Photographer: Mark Schlanser Photography (A+++) Mark and Beth were so fantastic to work with....so excited to see what they captured!!! I let you know more when I see my pics :)

Ceremony/Reception Venue
:  The Refuge Gold Club in Oak Grove, MN (A+++++++)
All I can say is AMAZING, Food, venue, staff= AMAZING!!!!! Jami is awesome to work with!!! The food portions were absolutely huge. The place was absolutly gorgeous and the outdoor ceremony was fantastic as well!!!

Brownies:  (A++)JKB Cakes in Blaine (A++++) I didnt actually get to taste the brownies but I heard they were amazing. The venue had asked us if we wanted theleftovers or to set them all out and we said to set them out and they were gone in minutes.

Wedding Dress: Rush's Bridal Downtown Mpls. (A) Found my dress at a sample sale in an hour. Little did I know I had an hour becuase I was never told that when booking the appt. So when I was there starting to pick dresses to try on the girl kept telling me, my mom and MOH that she wanted me to be able to try on all the dresses I could in this short amount of time. Well after she kept saying short amount of time we all kept wondering what she meant....so we asked and she said oh didnt anyone tell you, you only have an hour time slot for a sample sale....well I wouldnt have changed anything about that. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on after trying on about 10-12 dresses and having time to sit and look at my self in it and wouldnt have asked for longer :) It ended out being perfect timing :)

Bridesmaid Dresses:  Wedding Shoppe (B) Loved the dresses the only problem I had with them was that they shipped them to my house while no one was home and they wouldnt let me switch the address or have them leave them on the doorstep because they needed to be signed for. Thankfully I had my MOH who drives all over for work and was able to pick them up.

DJ: Midwest Sound and Light  (A/B) We were told they come to set up hours before so they are ready. Well I didnt notice and this really didnt bother or effect us. Our ceremony had ended and we finished our recieving line and were leaving to get into the car to go for a drink and this guy came and asked me if I was Sarah the bride ( I still have to giggle because ah yeah im in a wedding dress so yes im the bride) anyway he's like I'm your back up DJ and I will get set up asap your other DJ had an emergency so they called and sent me. Everything turned out and he was ready by the time we got back for our grand entrance. Great entertainment....they did play quite a bit of music we did not pick at the begining which I wasnt to thrilled about but everyone had a great time!!!

I will post pictures when I get home later tonight!!!

Re: Married and Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards