Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

NWR - Bachmann seeking 4th term

SAVE ME!!! I live in her district (unfortunately) and I can't wait to vote against her. But considering she's won 3 times here.. I'm not getting my hopes up that people will come to their senses. UGH! Why do I live here?!

Article: http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/10225698-418/michele-bachmann-says-shell-seek-4th-term-in-house.html
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: NWR - Bachmann seeking 4th term

• Yuck.  That's one of the few reasons that I am glad not to be living in MN any more.  I no longer have to claim her. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Bummer. May I suggest volunteering for the campaign of whoever runs against her? I considered doing that myself even though I don't live in the district, but I didn't have the time to commit to it.
  • I could do that. I have a friend who has been trying to get into politics (he's running for MN house).. maybe I could talk him into running against her? Haha. Either way I'm sure he will have all the info on whoever runs against her.

The sad thing is though, this area is terribly conservative. It's such a contrast between the college campus (which is VERY liberal) and the rest of the community. If all the college students voted here and not back home (or not at all..), I bet we could get her out.

I'm pretty much surrounded by idiots though.. sigh :-(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • I'm with you Jennipea... It's terribly conservative where we live (in her district). The things I have heard come out of our neighbors mouths have almost been as bad as the idiotic babble that comes out of hers. She doesn't need to be elected - she needs to be committed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards