Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Grooms Dinner

Hey Girls.. I am trying to help out my Future mother-in-law and find some Grooms dinner places. We are getting married in Apple Valley MN.. anyone know of any good places around there or even St. Paul.. I need a place that holds around 40ish people I think... THanks so much!

Re: Grooms Dinner

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wondering if Enjoy has any sort of party room or separate dining room...I feel like they do, but I can't remember exactly right now...
  • edited December 2011
    My sister-in-law had their groom's dinner at the University Club in St. Paul.  There is also The Lexington.

There is a semi-private back room at Salut on Grand Ave. in St. Paul.
  • izzyjenniizzyjenni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Stephano's in burnsville.  Private room and good italian food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to CRAVE in Edina (it might be a bit farther than your hoping)... But they have a beautiful back room with 3 of the walls covered in windows.  It is very separate from the rest of the restaurant and if you are having it in the summer, you can open all of the window and get a nice breeze. I loved it there- great food too!  You could also try Granite City in Eagan, they have a back room too that would definely fit everyone and the food is delicious/reasonable!
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at PINZ bowling alley (Oakdale - right off of 694).  Full review in bio.  We had a great time and enjoyed a very relaxed atmosphere.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Chateau Lamothe in Burnsville...right off cty road 42 and 35E.  My friend had her rehearsal dinner there and it was beautiful and very reasonably priced from what she told me too. 

A girl I danced with in high school's mother is the owner/chef there (Doris) and she is so fun!
    http://www.chateaulamotheevents.com/

Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of Enjoy too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards