Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Married Sept. 25th 2010 update with some photos

Im hoping this will post correctly since I haven't been on here in quite some time.  Once the boards switched to the new style, they never worked properly on my work computer and I just didn't have the time at home to update.  Some of you might remember me as my fiance and I had our engagement photos done at the MN State Fair last year.  I was also at the official Knot get together at The Graves.  But Im married now and thought I would check in to share a couple photos. (I only have a few preview photos from our photographer at the moment, but should be getting the full cd soon.)  Hopefully Ill be able to find the time to write some vendor reviews in the next couple days.  We had such an amazing wedding and all our vendors were incredible.  

We were married at FIVE Event Center and had our reception there also.  We were going to have the ceremony at Boom Island Park in Minneapolis, but with the expected rain we moved it inside to FIVE.  It couldn't have turned out better.  Our flowers were from Distinctly Debbie, cupcakes from Sweets Bakeshop, photographer was Graddy Photography, catering from Pepitos, day of coordinator was Deven Nelson, my dress was a custom Kelly Chase from Posh, we used The Original Traveling Photobooth, and we rented out the Red Room at the Loring Pasta Bar for our rehearsal dinner.  I hope Im not forgetting anyone.  Feel free to ask any questions about those vendors.  mehgan (AT) gmail (DOT) com.  My poor blog, which has been neglected for a few months, will be updated with more photos and details soon also.

Re: Married Sept. 25th 2010 update with some photos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards