Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Mixbook guestbook... Question

So we recieved our mixbook that I made (thank you groupon) yesterday and all I can say is that I LOVE IT! It's georgous and I'm soooo soooo happy with it!

My question is for any of you ladies who have used them, what type of pen/marker did you use that didn't smear?

For those of you who want to see the book (clicky)!

Re: Mixbook guestbook... Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks very nice! I don't have any suggestiong as to what type of market to use.. I would guess a sharpie, but I am wondering the same thing because we are having one of these as our guest book as well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used a reg. black pen, someone stole our sharpies (WTH, I know haha)

The pen worked well, we could read them, but obviously we prefered a shaprie. I dunno if he would smear or not, didn't think about it until you said that. Perhaps try making a dot in the corner?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yaaaa...I am so excited you like it!!! I have yet to order mine...glad you love it!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS...it looks GREAT!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making one of these too with the Groupon deal! I can't wait to get started! Yours looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were just going to use a pen.  FSIL used a pen on their guestbook, which was also from Mixbook, & you could read everything fine!
  • Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I'm conflicted...I already have a photo guestbook from Shutterfly, but I REALLY like the look of yours and how you can write questions on the pages (maybe I could've done that before, but I'm not a creative person....). So, I found a groupon and got one, just need to decide if I should make a new guestbook (my mom wanted a copy of the one I had already made anyhow), or just save it for wedding photos. Not a dilemma I was expecting to have! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought the mixbook groupon.. but where is the code to redeem it??
  • Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe it's just the groupon number at the top of the certificate.
  • Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrs - once you get the email from groupon saying the deal is on you will log into your account (on groupon) and print out the reciept there will be a code on there that you put in on mixbook.com
    Let me know if you need more help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohh you have to print it! I didn't realize that.. I figured since it was online, they would just send you a code. Thanks :) I'll let you know if I have troubles!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards