July 2012 Weddings
Options

TGIF!!!

What are your weekend plans?? Anything NWR?  WR??

I work, then I have a rehearsal dinner to attend..Saturday is one of the weddings I am in this year!  Super excited for her!!  Can't wait to get my boogy on!!  Peacock themed!  I'll post pics hopefully! I may be too busy with MOH duties! ha ha!

And hopefully FI will be ok...one or two of his fillings fell out a few months ago & he woke me up to excruciating pain last night where he was crying (he hasn't done that since his kidney stone..thank goodness we had a few of his pain meds from that left over!!)...so off to the dentist he goes today hopefully!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Re: TGIF!!!

• Options
    Yay friday! I'm off work today which makes it even better! 

NWR: Going out to lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a while. So excited to see her. Also, must do taxes.

WR: Continuing to try and figure out the officiant thing. The law here is so unclear about who can marry us. Even the city clerks office (who you know does this for a living) couldn't answer our questions. Also, buying the m&ms for the favors. And propbably lots of other little things I haven't though of yet.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo, another weekend! Only the 15th one before my big day, I believe!

NWR: Not too much planned yet. I know we're hanging out with a friend and meeting his new gf on Sunday. We'll probably do brunch with them, which is my favorite meal of all time!

WR: Sealing up all the invitation envelopes! So excited to have these done after 2 months of working on them! Then I need to start packing for my U.S. work/wedding planning trip that I leave for next Friday. So glad it's almost April!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAYA FRIDAY!!  But it is super busy weekend!

NWR: Tonight I have a beef and beer for a close family friend who has cancer.  Unfortunately she just had an appointment this week and they have now found spots on her liver so things are not looking great.  Tomorrow night we have FI Aunts wedding should be a lot of fun I love this half of his family!  Sunday I have one of my close friends bridal shower!

WR:  I am going to practice printing on some of the invitation envelopes and on Sunday we also have our meeting with our priest!  Super nervous about this hahah.
  • Options
    YAY!!! so glad it's friday!!!

Our goal for the weekend is booking wedding day transportation and starting to make some plans on OOT guest bags.  We also are going to start looking at readings, song options, etc. so we can start writing our actual ceremony - so stressful!! We also need to figure out who will be doing readings, and which of our cousins will pass out programs and be in charge of the guest book.  We are planning to be efficient and only ask people to read/do these other ceremony tasks if they are already invited to the rehearsal dinner....we also need to look at rehearsal dinner invites since we are doing these for my FMIL! 

NWR....doing some yoga, having some relaxation time...my great aunt is turning 90 on saturday and we are having a HUGE family party to celebrate (usually at my family parties there are anywhere between 50 and 80 people there)...then Sat night I am going out for some shopping and a girl's night with one of my good college friends, so excited to have some girl time!  
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

WR: Yesterday FI and I went and picked out the tuxes. It went really well-- we both gravitated toward the same style and color, which made it that much easier. This weekend I'm hoping we handle transportation.  This is FI's job, and he mentioned needing to take care of this soon but wanted me to be present when he called, etc. Hopefully we will get to that this weekend! I'm also going to work on addressing the invitations.  I don't want to do them all in one sitting, so I think if I address a batch each weekend, it will be better. 

NWR: Gym, tutoring, family brunch to celebrate my dad's birthday :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    TGIF!!

WR: Going to look at some tux styles, then hopefully see some rings for him.

NWR: Not much just hanging around. Going to try and clean my house, but other than that I am just lougin around with my FI. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh I hope your FI feels better today, littlemoments!!! My FI also has been complaining of a tooth ache but he went to the dentist on Monday and he hasn't complained so far.

WR: Finalize our ceremony, maybe start addressing our invitations??

NWR: We found a leak in the basement from the rain and we pretty much think the sellers KNEW about this. Going to have to figure out what to do next.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This has been the longest week ever! I am so glad its over!!  

NWR: Cleaning my house. My parents are coming down on Saturday and my house is a nightmare!! 

WR: TONS of stuff. My Dad and sister are looking at somewhere to host the jack and jill party. My mom, FI, and I have meetings with DoC's. Then I am taking vacation on Monday and we are going to the church and hall to finalize things. Booking the rentals (including a slushie machine!! I am super stoked!) and finalizing flowers. Then on Tuesday my mom and I are going to the lawyer to start the pre-nup process. Busy Busy!!

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • Options
    I love Fridays! Now that I'm not working every weekend I actually look forward to them :)
    WR: This weekend I need to book hair/makeup, ceremony music and our hotel for the first 4 nights of our HM. I also need to get my part of the address :( I have been putting that off lol I hate calling people. Also FI will be picking up our wedding bands today from the jewler. 

NWR: I have a big exam on Tuesday so I will be studying all weekend except tonight I am going with my step-daughter-to-be to get our hair done :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG I am SO excited it's Friday.

WR: I have an "appointment" for my fiance and I to sit down on Sunday afternoon and work on our ceremony. (We have to schedule things like this as if they are work commitments otherwise we get sucked into work stuff.) If I have extra time, which I likely won't, I want to get fiance's wedding band. I know exactly what he wants (4mm platinum band, size 8.5) so I just have to do some research to find which ring I'll buy. He did such a good job with mine, I want to really get him a good one. 

NWR: Slept a grand total of about 20 hours this week, so I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. I'll still have to come in to work both days, but at least it won't be at 9am. Probably more like noon.

Also, I'm pretty much a zombie today so apologies if some of my posts end up being weird/nonsensical.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So glad it's Friday. I have had the worst headache since last night.  I can't wait until this day is over.

WR: FI and I need to finalize the invitation and response card wording and I need to finish tying bows for the invitations.  I also need to do some research and find a salon or hairdresser to do my hair so that I can get an appointment scheduled for a couple trial runs on my hair since I'm still not exactly sure what I want.  We also need to start thinking about the OOT guest bags and finalize our menu options.  We have a lot to do.

NWR: We will probably do dinner with FILs tonight and tomorrow we're going out with friends.  FI has to work both Saturday and Sunday so hopefully he will have some time to get help me get some of this stuff done.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Friday!

Going to start on our pre-marital workbook that our minister recommended. We have Fi's daughter this weekend, so going to look for flower girl dresses. I'm looking forward to our tasting next weekend!

NWR - Going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park (we have season passes) It's one of Fi's daughter's fav things to do when we have her. Also hoping to take her to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. Other than that, hoping to relax for once! yay!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Two people going to the zoo (or wild animal park)!?!??!!!!!

I AM SO JEALOUS. ANIMALS ARE MY FAVORITE THING.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My MOH's bachelorette party is tomorrow! 

Also, I always feel like Spring can't officially start until March is over so... GOODBYE MARCH!

Also, Game of Thrones season 2 premiere is Sunday... SO PUMPED.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    WR: helping my mom make luggage tag favors for my shower.  Maybe finishing the card box.  

NWR: Having breakfast with a friend then babysitting on Saturday, laying by the pool on Sunday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so glad its the weekend!

NWR - I have a friends birthday dinner tonight after I get out of work.  Tomorrow I have tons of schoolwork and house cleaning to do.

WR - I need to find a stamp for envelopes for return addresses as we are hopefully moving between now and the wedding but its all up in the air.  I also really need to start looking for favors and gifts for my attendents.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards