Ohio-Columbus
Options

Final meetings with vendors

Quick question about final meetings with vendors.  How long before the weddings should I book them?  Who all should I book them with, versus who should I just finalize details with over email?

Also, how far out did you do your hair and makeup trials?

TIA!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Final meetings with vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Some vendors have it in the agreements as far as when to meet....our hall since we were in town met with us roughly a month/3 weeks prior and then they asked we did another sit down the Thursday before.

Cake we touched base the week before as we did with DJ...my DOC did a lot of the last minute contacted except for where the vendors needed our input.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did final meetings with most people about 3-4 weeks before the wedding.  I had hair and makeup trials a couple months before.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing mine now. I have 3.5 weeks to go and have had my make-up trial, finalized with the florist, finalized my cake, picked colors with the photobooth, and met with the DJ. I have hair this weekend, final walk through and meeting with the venue next week, and the photographer the week before the wedding. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    spainstaceyspainstacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine start next week and that will end up being about 5 weeks out, but they go into the following week which is 4 weeks out.

I had my hair nad make up trial done last weekend, my suggestion though is if your getting your veil pressed where your getting your alterations, it might be easier to drop your veil and dress off at the smae time... I didn't and it wasn't a huge deal, just meant another trip across town that I couldl have avoided if I planned better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of the final meetings were done 3 weeks ahead of time. The photographer, DJ, and dress alterations were done the week of the wedding because the photographer and DJ needed to set the final schedule and the dress needed to fit.
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards