Ohio-Columbus

Refurbished Barn Venues

Re: Refurbished Barn Venues

• What was her email?
  • I would love to get info on your barn in Westerville! Thisgirllovesthebuckeyesgmail.com Liz
  • I would also like more information about the Westerville barn! Thanks! Mmk711@hotmail.com
  • Sounds wonderful! Could you let me know about availability on April 27, 2013 and send me info on rates. Thanks! Momdittyaol.com
  • This sounds absolutely beautiful!  I would love some information. Please email me with more details.  missdanielle0104@gmail.com  Thank you! DanielleIn Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]<div><strong>
    </strong></div><div><strong>I would love more information on renting your property for our wedding reception. It sounds wonderful!!! My email is kgasper.17@gmail.com</strong></div><div><strong>Thanks,</strong></div><div><strong>Katie</strong>

</div>
  • Hello, Can you please send me information to Rswansingergmail.com! Thanks
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Woah.  You made all of our days!  I am getting married on October 5, 2013 and we are still looking for a venue.  Could you email me at megan.thompson1027@gmail.com?  Thank you so much!

</div>
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    Hello! How generous of you and your husband to offer this space to other couples interested in a barn wedding. Could you please send me some pictures of the venue as well as information on pricing? We are planning on getting married in October 2013, which is very close to the date on which you were married! Where did you hold the ceremony and the receptiopn? It is my vision to have to ceremony outside among the trees and the reception inside the barn. I look forward to hearing from you! <div>
    </div><div>Katie
    <div>
    </div><div>kathrynabair@gmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.

</div></div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:87d10fa7-a377-41ab-9d1c-2902e7f669c1">Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]After searching for two weeks online to no avail I thought I'd ask for some help. I really have my heart set on rustic themed barn wedding but I can't seem to find a suitable venue. Does anyone know of any rustic refurbished barns near Columbus that allow alcohol?  Guests will primarily be coming from the Marysville/Kenton area (northwest of Columbus) so somewhere around there would work too. Here are a list of barns I've found already that don't work for me but that will hopefully help someone else in their search. I ordered them by distance from Cbus: Everal Barn and Homestead  -  Perfect rustic style, but d oesn't allow alcohol Amelito Mirolo Barn  - Too Modern/Industrial White Star Farm  - Hasn't responded to calls/email after 2 weeks Barn at the Backwoods - Too far/ too modern Little Brook Meadows  - This one is a possibility, but it's still a bit far for us since we live a bit northwest of Columbus The Century Barn  (Mohican Gardens) - Too small, but pretty  Polen Farm  - Dates not available (slightly too far) Brookside Farms  - Stunning, but too far for me Mulhauser Barn  - Too far for me, not super rustic Snodes Barn  - Too far for me, no alcohol, but beautiful Barn-N-Bunk   - Not a fan of the cement floor, too far. Pretty exterior and interior though Neiderman Family Farm  - Too far for me but very pretty Thanks!  Danielle
    Posted by dcatwt[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>did you happen to get a price quote on the snodes barn?</div>
  • i WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE DETAILS FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING LATE THIS SUMMER.HAGUE0922@GMAIL.COM
    THANKS DEBIE
  • Hello my name is Kelly and I am interested in you place as a posible reception venue could you please email me at landefeld12@gmail.com or call or text me at 740-475-7260 thank you so much for your time Kelly Landefeld

• Hi Lorri,
    I would love more information on the farm in Westerville! I am planning a September 2014 wedding. Please email me at Jessica.barr90@gmail.com with some information!!
    Thanks!! :)
  • edited January 2013
    I really love white star from what I can tell from the website. However I can't get a hold of them with the website info. Do you have other contact information by chance? If so could you email it to me? My email is kgasper.17gmail. com Thanks Katie In Response to Re:Refurbished Barn Venues:I'm getting married at White Star this fall. Laura didn't respond to the email I sent through the website but when I emailed her directly she got right back to me. We have obviously been the venue and really like it, I'll give an update after our actual day though. Posted by fargo4
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:

I'm interested as well for a Fall 2014 wedding. Can you please email me for more info? Thank you so much! ddej90@live.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]  Do you have a website? - would love more info- <a href="mailto:caortman@highlights-corp.com" rel="nofollow">caortman@highlights-corp.com</a>  thank you
  • New Amish built timber frame construction Barn venue.Gorgeous rustic touches! Wagon wheels to chandeliers. Private bride and grooms loft areas. Pete Nelson treehouse honeymoon suite & 4 rustic luxury cabins on site. 75 wooded acres with 1/2 acre pond. Between Cleveland and Columbus. Just Opened
  • Has anyone seen The Grand Barn at The Mohicans. The link is below. Let me know if you have seen it.

• Hi Lori, 

Would love to get more info... can you email me at jessica@schoolsupplyconnection.com

Thanks so much :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
  • I would love more info for your barn! Contact me at k_edwards73@yahoo.com   Thank you!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:ff41ad88-58db-4f7f-8a21-ef0cc23ba60a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues : Here is an email address to contact me directly for more information and pictures for the farm: westervillewedding2012@yahoo.com. I'll still keep checking this site and make sure I get information to all of you. Thanks for the interest and wonderful comments!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:

I as well would like information! We still have over a year - but we're trying to get the place out of focus! <a href="mailto:Burgin85@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Burgin85@gmail.com</a>

Would appreciate if you could send me info also.  My email is <a href="mailto:srider@insight.rr.com" rel="nofollow">srider@insight.rr.com</a>.  We live in Westerville and my daughter is looking for this type of venue.  Thanks!
  • In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues: I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around. Of course we would allow alcohol. Posted by lorriwolfe Hi! I am also interested in the pricing information for your barn. We are looking to get married August/September 2014. My email is Kendal.dudek@gmail.com thank you!
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This sounds like it is exactly what I've been looking for!  I would love more info!  Please email me at mabajace@gmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks a bunch!</div><div>Michelle</div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:81208a60-0863-4518-af6f-f764b448c29c">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recommend TheMohicanCabins.com. They are building a wedding facility that looks like a barn. It will seat 100-300 people or cozy up for 50. It is scheduled to open in March 2013. It is located on 75 acres with a 1/2 acre pond. 440 799 3419
    Posted by mooney1313[/QUOTE]

Wow! It's amazing how much response you got on your property! If you can email me about your property that would be wonderful! Judicaligrl@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

MORE INFO PLEASE! BEEN LOOKING FOR A BARN/OUTDOOR FARM FOR EVENT! Thanks so much! :-)

sagavei@gmail.com
  • In Response to Re:Refurbished Barn Venues:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues:nbsp;I recently purchased a property for my wedding 9/29/12 for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.nbsp;nbsp;Of course wenbsp;would allow alcohol.Posted by lorriwolfeCan you please email information? kckayadkinsgmail.com Posted by kckayadkins[/QUOTE] I would like info also please? F.burbalpngmail.com
  • It has been 6 months since your post, but I wondered if you were still offering your property as a wedding venue.  We are looking for something outdoorsy and casual but with the option to have the normal dancing, dinner, etc.  Would would likely decorate and supply most of the stuff we need, and really just want a location.  If still available, can you send pictures and an idea of what you would offer and pricing?

Thank!

Kevin

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards