Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

FG and RB books, what did you get?

I was looking at Barnes and Noble and they had the 10 Neat Things About Being a Flower Girl and the one for the RB too. I flipped through it and I wasn't too thrilled by it.

For those of you that got your FG and RB books, which book did you get, and could you describe it or have a review about it?

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FG and RB books, what did you get?

• Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my FG, I got the one that was written by the Knot or affiliated with it.  I forgot the same, but it has a real necklace on the front cover and the story follows a little girl who has been asked to be her aunt's FG...showers, rehearsal, practicing, the big day.  At the end, there's a section of tips for the parents to help prepare the girl.  My two neices really liked it.

Fiona the Flower Girl?  Something like that.  I got it at B&N
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I wonder if they have one for RB? Off to do some googling....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine mentioned on one of the Knot pages...tips for FGs or something like that.  Maybe they have one for RBs too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how old your flower girl is, but my fg is 7 going on 8 and I think the book I got her is perfect for an older fg, especially one who likes crafty stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/When-I-Was-Flower-Girl/dp/1841723150/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261550100&sr=8-1

It includes information for what to expect, space for pictures from the day, space to color pictures about the day, and some pockets for keepsakes from the day, such as some flower petals, her name placecard, or her program. I highly recommend for older flower girls!
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards