Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: WTF Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear CivPro prof,

Thanks for calling on me totally out of the blue today to outline the case for the class. Holy crap, I was not ready. But I think I did fine, so thanks for getting that out of the way for me.

Sincerely,

Startled student
  • edited December 2011
    Dear CPA exam (specifically the Business portion)

YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK.  Thanks for making me cry this morning.  I can't do it anymore :(  And I am sick of paying to take you and make my life miserable!

I wish I was smarter so I could kick your butt!

Ugh,

From,

A seriously deflated CPA wannabe....
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Murphy's Law
    I FVCKING HATE YOU. Everything that could go wrong with our invites and addresses has. I was so giddy for the wedding now I'm holding back tears.

Mad.Sad.Worried,
    Bride to Be
  • edited December 2011
    Shan -

I am sorry about the invite mess up :( But don't let it ruin your excitement for your wedding!! You're still getting married and it's still going to be an awesome day!  People will hopefully get it figured out correctly!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Cancer,
    You suck balls.  Not only have you robbed me of my grandmother and my uncle (at age 44) now you are ready to rob my mom and I of a dear friend.  She's 47.  So f*cking unfair. 
    Cancer-Hater

Dear Grad-School,
    What's the hold up?  I need to know if I'm admitted or not!
    Anxious potential MSN student
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • edited December 2011
    Dear today,
    4 years ago this was the saddest day of my life. My dad passed away from cancer four years ago, and I'm always a little sad today. Give me the strength to be happy and celebrate his life today!
    Sincerely,
    Daddy's Girl
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wtf-wednesday-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:56c1989b-6b8d-4ee9-9d16-d71439b114f5Post:41c1f5d4-3082-4a78-b7b6-07f1d7972577">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear CPA exam (specifically the Business portion) YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK.  Thanks for making me cry this morning.  I can't do it anymore :(  And I am sick of paying to take you and make my life miserable! I wish I was smarter so I could kick your butt! Ugh, From, A seriously deflated CPA wannabe....
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]

Kayla...If it makes you feel any better...it took me 7 tries to pass the BEC section.  I lost count after 3...but pretty sure it was 7.  I even lost a test and had to retake that one because it took so long to pass BEC.  IT SUCKS!!!  Just know there are others out there facing the same defeat and we eventually pulled through!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Dear MN,

I am so excited to say GOODBYE to you for the next 5 days to go on a cruise!!!  Goodbye snow, goodbye cold weather and HELLO SUNSHINE!!!!

Love,
    Very happy vacation lady

PS...if you could have all the snow melted when I get back...it would be really appreciated!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Teg-

What review program did you do?  This was my 2nd shot at BEC and I felt fairly confident going in but then had some weird freakin questions and I went through about a box of kleenex in the 3 hours I was there.  When I first started this whole process (before I REALLY knew) I though BEC would probably be the easiest for me.  And the concepts really aren't that hard I suppose...I do not know what is not clicking for me!  Dang variances...

Anyway, this is a wedding message board so enough CPA chatter lol.  Have fun on your cruise!!

Also to those to SuperRN and Mrs.Sheeler I am so sorry for you guys :(

• edited December 2011
    Dear message board peeps- sorry several of you are having a really rough day!! :(

and Dear Bridget-

I AM JEALOUS.

I really don't have much going on in my little world today.

-Kate
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wtf-wednesday-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:56c1989b-6b8d-4ee9-9d16-d71439b114f5Post:9288ff1a-a6d5-4a5e-8d9f-d907e7829a88">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Teg- <strong>What review program did you do?</strong>  This was my 2nd shot at BEC and I felt fairly confident going in but then had some weird freakin questions and I went through about a box of kleenex in the 3 hours I was there.  When I first started this whole process (before I REALLY knew) I though BEC would probably be the easiest for me.  And the concepts really aren't that hard I suppose...I do not know what is not clicking for me!  Dang variances... Anyway, this is a wedding message board so enough CPA chatter lol.  Have fun on your cruise!! Also to those to SuperRN and Mrs.Sheeler I am so sorry for you guys :(
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]

I used Becker.  The only test I passed on the first try was FAR.  I then lost it because I didn't pass BEC in the time allowed.  I then passed it again after I FINALLY passed BEC.  I too had a difficult time and thought it would be the easiest.  I had no simulations for BEC...but I know it's changed since then.  I just want to say GOOD LUCK...you can do it and after you are finished...talk about huge weight off your shoulders.  I applaud you for taking it while planning a wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Internships I applied for,

Please someone reply to me.  I would love to have an interview or two and land something for the summer.  This is getting really hard watiing around for a phone call or email. 

Sincerely,
    Impatient
  • edited December 2011
    Dear boss,

You saying in our meeting today, that if things don't turn around soon in the department we might as well not show up for last quarter, doesn't make me feel any better about the state of our business.  I guess it's time to seriously start looking for a new job.  Ugh... Not really what I want to do, while planning & preparing for our wedding.  = (

Sincerely,
    Frustrated & stressed bride to be
  • Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Rapsberry

Why did I have to eat this morning on my way to work in my car....I just went to the bathroom and saw a bright pink spot on the butt of my khaki pants....I have been walking around work all day as to what people probably thought was blood is actually raspberry juice and no one filled me in on this.

The one who will not be eating raspberries in her car again!!!!
  • EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Fi,

So proud of you! You are now a Journeyman!

Love,

Happy and a lil less stressed bride to be!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Influenza,

You are most certainly a cruel, cruel b*tch. If you had to come at all, why couldn't you have waited until next week to visit? Next week, when I don't have a giant project due at work..?

Kisses,
    The Girl Running a temp of 101.5

Dear Boss,

Thanks for berating me for my lack of progress on User Testing today. It's not like I spent over half the day trying to answer phone calls from disgruntled people when I could barely even speak. If I send you a picture-text of my thermometer tomorrow, will you give me an extension on finishing my test cases?

Well, a girl can try.

Sincerely,
    Your underling who spent the entire day coughing up pieces of lung
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards