Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations

Originally we were going to have the rehearsal dinner at my FI's parents-a low key grill out. But they have changed their mind and would like to go out-still low key.  It will be just immediate family, my parents and grandmother and my FI's parents and his brothers...so we don't need a huge space, but I am trying to think of some some fun places in Roseville/ NE Minneapolis.  Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nye's Polonaise!! That's where we are having ours...there is no place MORE fun! :-)
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went bowling at Pinz in Oakdale and had a blast.  It was casual and fun.  We had a private room off of the alley for pizza and snacks and then some bowled and others just chatted.  The food was really good.  There's also an arcade and laser tag. 
  • Options
    izzyjenniizzyjenni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at the old spaghetti factory in downtown Msp.  Good deal and it has some sentimental attachment for us.  Plus I love me some spaghetti!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I was having a small RD in NE Mpls, I would totally hold it at the Bulldog NE. It carries the casual-cookout theme in the menu, the food is yummy, and the space is cool: link

To carry on hkiesling's bowling idea, you could try Elsie's in NE link

Another option - but in Dinkytown - would be the Loring Pasta Bar (I'm partial because they're catering my wedding): link

If your RD will be on a Thursday, Pizza Nea in NE could host it: link

Other ideas: Brasa, Anchor Fish & Chips, Conga Latin Bistro, Ginger Hop, Pracna on Main, Pop! Restaurant & Eatery.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our RD is in St. Paul, but I'd definitely agree with Bimbi and suggest checking out Nye's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Psycho Suzi's is another fun and low-key place to go with a tiki theme, and the patio is really amazing if the weather's nice.  I'm not sure how they work reservations, though.

I used to live right by there until we bought a house in the 'burbs last summer.  I sure miss it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards