Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Ceremony locations

Hello!  FI and I have finally settled on our weddings plans and it's going to be uber small.  Immediate family only for ceremony and dinner and that's it. 

I'm trying to find ceremony locations (indoors) that don't cost $1000+ to rent.  I really love the idea of having the ceremony and reception at the Loring Pasta Bar but it's $1500 for the ceremony.  Maybe I'm being unrealistic but that seems expensive to me for 20 ppl and a 15 min ceremony. 

Does anyone have other suggestions that aren't outdoor locations at parks?  Or, is this a reasonable cost and I should just go with what I love?

Thanks!

Re: Ceremony locations

• Options
    You could do a courthouse ceremony and do dinner at a near by restaurant. Or I know of at least 1 JP who will do the ceremony at his house in Stillwater as long as there are only like 10 people at the ceremony. Then you could do dinner afterwards.
  • Options
    I've been apart of a wedding in the amber room on the 9th floor of the Guthrie.  We were just able to go right up there and do it.  We called ahead to make sure it was okay, and they were cool with it since there was nothing else going on up there.  We did a quick ceremony, and took a few pictures and left.  It was perfect, intimate, and beautiful.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards