Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear hot weather,
    while I love you, this humidity is ridiculous! You are making FI very sick... day two of fever and ickiness from working outside in these horribly hot days! Please tone it down a little.. make it in the 80's at least, with less humidity!
    Thanks,
    Concerned fiancee
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Friday,

Please get here faster! I finally get to pick up my wedding dress and try it on again!  And I cannot wait. :) I also get to be at home with my FI and family.  So, please hurry up and get here fast!

Sincerely,
    Impatient Bride
  • Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Saturday,

I can't believe you're almost here...I've been waiting for this day since I met FI almost 5 years ago :) PLEASE be cooler and less humid than the last few days have been...all I've been thinking about is melting in my dress. I know everything won't go as planned, but it will still be perfect!

Love,
    Excited Bride
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear "To Do" list-

Just GO AWAY, you are stressing me out and making it hard for me to sleep when I have a kajillion thigns running through my head!

Sincerely-
     the stressed out bride to be
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear to do list,

Why oh why, must everything on you take up so much time?  We're doing good with everything & don't have much left to do, but what we DO have, will take a bit of time to finish.  I just want you to go away & enjoy these last few weeks before the wedding!  Thanks & bye!  = )

Love,
    Me!

• Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear self,

Get off the internet and study!  You have an exam in the morning.

Sincerely,
    procrastinator

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards