Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Joe Mauer's wedding?

Just curious, has anybody heard anything about Joe Mauer's wedding? When, where, vendors? ...baseball fans want to know!

Re: Joe Mauer's wedding?

• Options
    I have been keeping my eyes and ears open to hear this update, but nothing yet.   They probably would have to get married in the off-season before spring training, and I imagine it would be as private as possible.  
  • Options
    I heard a RUMOR that the wedding is this coming winter at Target Field (metropolitan club), BUT that seems like a completely made-up story to me.

If I were him, I'd fly all of my family & friends somewhere for a destination wedding!
    Ahh to be worth millions....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I wouldn't want to have my wedding at my workplace!  But then again, I don't work at Target Field :-)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I would have to bet that it will be between Nov-Jan. Justin Morneau got married in the winter off season at the Landmark Center (where I got married, hehe). So I am guessing Mauer will follow suit.
  • Options
    I can confirm that it will be in Decemeber at Target Field.  My mom works with his future Mother-in-Law....
  • Options
    yes, it's at Target Field. I'm friends with his fiancee. She's a doll!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_joe-mauers-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6586dd4c-df79-42a0-abeb-4f7051829d1bPost:7f1372d6-9432-4e58-86ec-5598a08b612a">Joe Mauer's wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just curious, has anybody heard anything about Joe Mauer's wedding? When, where, vendors? ...baseball fans want to know!
    Posted by flower_lover[/QUOTE]

<div>December.  The Depot Minneapolis(reception) </div>
  • Options
    ya'll are wrong except on the month. I will be attending the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards