Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Live bands

Has anyone gotten a quote on bands? I sent in a request, but want to know if anyone here has looked into this. What. can I expect? I think I requested a quote on one called popluxe.

Re: Live bands

• I'm a guest at a wedding this weekend with a band.  If you PM me, I'll give you the review and name next week. 
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • That would be great, thank you!
  • It depends on the band you want. Most of the quotes for actual wedding bands that I got were between $3000-$5000. The quotes I got from a few cover bands were less than that.

We splurged a bit and hired Big Toe and the Jam. They are more of a bar/cover band, which is what I was looking for, and they were TOTALLY worth the money! They were fun, energetic, played amazing music and kept the crowd going. People were dancing from the time they started around 9:30 PM until 2 AM when the reception ended. They were easy to work with prior to the wedding day, and were just so much fun during the actual wedding, I felt like they were my guests, not a hired band. :) Over 3 months later and people are still talking about how awesome they are. I highly recommend them, they are worth every penny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards