• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Married, vendor reviews

My wedding was amazing!  I really don't have anything but good thing to say about everyone involved!
Ceremony venue: Central Park in Woodbury - A
The staff was really helpful.  It was very affordable, and there were locations indoors and outdoors for pictures.  No need to worry about the weather!

Reception Venue: Oak Glen Glof Course in Stillwater - A+
The staff and food was awesome!  I'm still getting comments about how good the food was and my wedding was October 27th!  The venue is gorgeous and was a knot pick in 2010.  I am so happy I went with this venue!

Photographer: Lead Image Photography - A (This will be an A+, but I don't want to give that grade until I see more than my sneak peak.)
Kyle was super easy to work with, and did an amazing job.  I have really unique and amazing pictures and couldn't be happier.  I have only seen the sneak peak and am dying to see the rest.  If you would like to see my pictures please private message me.

DJ: Generation Now Djs: - A
They cost more than some other local DJs, but it is for a very good reason.  They are worth EVERY penny!  People are still talking about how crazy the party was and how awesome our DJ was.  The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time!  

Transportation: 1place2party - B+
The busses are outdated and not very fancy.  The company is awesome though.  The bus was on time, and the driver was fun.  The bus did break down but we had a replacement bus quickly.  Very affordable!!

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards