Ohio-Columbus
Options

spa recommendations

Hey girls, I was hoping to do affordable manicure/pedicures with my bridal party the day before the wedding and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. 

Re: spa recommendations

• Options
    BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like going to Charles Penzone, I think manicures start around 30 and pedicures around 40, depending on the experience of the person doing it (so if you have a big bridal party those expenses might add up)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a lot of places you cannot be together in a room to get a pedicure.  One of my BM and I went to the Spa Retreat in Dublin last night.  They have 3 chairs all together so you can sit and talk while having it done.  Not sure about manicures though.
    Good Luck!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For cheap manis/pedis I usually go to Modern Nails in Easton.  They have probably 7-8 chairs and it's semi-easy to go with a group.  I think a mani/pedi combo is around $45?  For my wedding, I went to Golden Nails in Gahanna with my mom and was pretty pleased; I think we paid $50 each.
  • Options
    Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Skin Spa of Powell has "spa parties" where you can have a group of people, bring your own snacks and drinks, etc. They also offer discount prices for parties, not sure if there's a head count requirement for that though. http://www.theskinspaofpowell.com/

we had a spa day for a friend's bday, and with about 7 people i think mani's and pedi's were around $25 ea.
  • Options
    JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_spa-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:63cbd080-20fc-4399-8f3e-3ce0a4f6edeePost:b7a4abc8-b6b9-4283-9488-41be4ab75ef9">Re: spa recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]For cheap manis/pedis I usually go to Modern Nails in Easton.  They have probably 7-8 chairs and it's semi-easy to go with a group.  I think a mani/pedi combo is around $45?  For my wedding, I went to Golden Nails in Gahanna with my mom and was pretty pleased; I think we paid $50 each.
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for this information!  I just changed my reservations from Charles Penzone to Modern Nails and will save about $200 for all my bridesmaids; I owe you!  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Modern Nails is awesome! I go there all the time! As far as spas go, I love Tranquility, but they are much pricier with their mani/pedis.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards